Open Position: Account Executive
Toronto (Partial Remote Available)
SoilFLO provides software to companies operating within the land development supply chain. From condo digs to quarry rehabs to some of the most significant infrastructure projects in the world (think: highways and tunnels). We build tools for earthmovers that tackle their most important environmental, operational, and commercial inefficiencies. Our first two early adopters were a Fortune 50 company and a $12B infrastructure project. Since then, we’ve become the market leader in Ontario and have begun international expansion.
Growing 250%+ YoY for the past three years, we’re looking to hire an Account Executive to keep us on that trajectory.
Working closely with the Director of Sales, the Account Executive will lead and close complete sales cycles while helping develop SoilFLO’s sales processes and strategies.
In the next 1-2 years, your focus will be to help close out the Ontario market and help validate new geographic markets such as the UK and Australia. You will find leads, conduct demos, and close customers of all sizes.
Outside of closing, you will assist the Director of Sales in developing the sales department from both a strategy and process perspective. This can include:
- Procuring new software to manage leads, strategies, and training
- Building frameworks and processes for sales cycles
- Providing input to quarterly objectives and growth targets
- Hiring and developing new SDRs and AEs down the road
Lastly, as an early-stage start-up, you will be expected to assist the Customer Success team from time to time in supporting existing customers, evaluating health, offering strategies for growing SoilFLO usage, and new product development.
- Research leads, identify key players, and generate interest to book demos
- Lead online and in-person demos
- Close business with new and existing customers to meet quarterly goals
- Utilize industry data and customer feedback to assist the Director in building sales forecasts
- Collaborate with both Customer Success and Product teams to drive our product roadmap
- You have 2 – 5 years of experience in a quota-carrying role, preferably in software
- You have a strong track record and can demonstrate meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- You are excited to explore new markets and identify value propositions of potential clients
- You are looking for a challenge outside of just being just another software account executive; this role will provide the opportunity to lead future sales hires, develop company-wide sales processes, and heavily contribute to the strategy behind our overall growth
- Competitive OTE and equity plan to share in company upside
- Accelerated and uncapped commission schedules
- Flexible hours, remote-work options
- A culture that values transparency, autonomy, employee wellness and work/life balance
Please send an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached, addressed to Colton Vandenberk.
Include a brief description of yourself and “Account Executive – Your Name” in the subject title.